Match StatsThis is our first package which shows statistics for each Barclays Premier League match. You can see detailed stats for each barclays premier league match, be it for a whole team or a single player - all 38 matches per season are included. Video included at the bottom of page.
Season StatsThis is our second package which shows statistics for each Barclays Premier League team. The stats are combined for the whole season per team and per player. For example, you can see how many minutes a certain player played, how many passes he made and how many of those passes were successful - then compare him to the team average! The subscription for this also includes Match Stats. Video included at the bottom of page.
Statistical ComparisonsThis is our all in one package which lets you compare statistics, there are many possibilities with this. Some examples are as follows:
- Compare a Barclays Premier League team against another
- Compare a Barclays Premier League team against itself from another season (stats start from 2008)
- Compare a Barclays Premier League player against another player
- Compare a Barclays Premier League player against himself from another season (stats start from 2008)
Our statistical comparisons package also includes match stats and season stats. View our Screen Shots below:
Quick Match Stats
Our brand new feature launched on the 18th November is exclusive for Subscribers who subscribe to the Full Stats subscription! Check out the screen shots below!
- All of the players on one page to compare their stats match by match.
- Each statistic highlighted for best and worst performing players.
- Stats pages separated into: Tackling, Defence, Discipline, Passing, Passing Zones, Creativity, Possession, Attack
- Top stats displayed on each page as shown in examples below
Don't just take our word for it, see the two video's below for an example of what is available in the eplindex.com stats centre! The video's are around 9 minutes long each and can be viewed in full screen. They are designed purely to give an example of what you can do with the stats centre!