Monday, October 2, 2023
HomeZ OLD CATEGORIESChelsea (NN)EPL Match Day 8 Heroes | Mata, Rooney, Noble, Sterling & Dzeko...

EPL Match Day 8 Heroes | Mata, Rooney, Noble, Sterling & Dzeko Stats

Edin Dzeko for Manchester City

Widely renowned as the “Super-Sub” now – Edin Dzeko is delivery the goods for Manchester City from the bench this season. Even more reason for him to stay there – his record this season is unbelievable. He’s now scoring a goal every 55 minutes for Manchester City in the 2012/13 Premier League season and that is the MOST often for any player who’s attempted over 15 shots at goal.

Dzeko was, without doubt, one of the Heroes of the day. His two goals came in an 11 minute cameo averaging a goal every 5.5 minutes and also managed five attempts at goal in those 11 minutes (an attempt every 2 minutes). His shooting accuracy was at 60% whilst his chance conversion was 40% – an excellent 11 minute performance and this seems to be Dzeko’s role; come on against a tired defence and let City’s creativity do the rest. They lay on the chances and Dzeko finishes them – 5 goals this season for Edin now.

Click on a Player below for more Match Day 8 Heroes Quick Links:

Juan Mata Stats | Edin Dzeko Stats | Raheem Sterling Stats | Wayne Rooney Stats

Michu Stats | Mark Noble Stats | John Arne Riise Stats | Grant Holt

 All of the stats from this article have been taken from the Opta Stats Centre at – Subscribe Now (Includes author privileges!) Check out our new Top Stats feature on the Stats Centre which allows you to compare all players in the league & read about new additions to the stats centre.

Founder / Owner of
More News


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here