By ticking the Terms and Conditions check box on the Registration page you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
Subscribing & Cancellations
- Once signed up via Paypal you will have access on a monthly or annual basis and be charged automatically via Paypal every month or annually.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time by logging into Paypal and cancelling the monthly or annual payment.
- Note, when you cancel your subscription your access to the site will be removed IMMEDIATELY.
- No refund will be given once you have paid for any said month or year. It is recommended that you cancel a few days before your monthly or annual payment date is due.
- Refunds will only be given if Paypal has taken extra payments in error.
Content & Statistics
- You agree to provide credit to the author and EPL Index, in the form of a link back to EPL Index, if you post an article from EPL Index on a blog or forum external to EPL Index
- You agree to provide credit to EPL Index (via supplied image and a link back to the site) if you post any statistics from our Stats Centre on another blog, forum or social media network.
- You agree not to share stats on forums or any other parties without consent of EPLIndex.
- You agree to give credit to @EPLIndex on twitter if you tweet any statistics from the EPL Index Stats Centre.
Blogs & Bloggers
- EPL Index data is available for occasional use for non commercial websites where appropriate credits are given.
- By agreeing these terms and conditions you agree that the EPL Index can claim the intellectual property for all material written on the website.
- Re-use of any content on EPL Index is prohibited without prior consent apart from writers who have the option of using their work on their personal blogs.
- By agreeing to write for EPL Index you agree that all content you write are solely your views and not of the EPL Index website.
EPL Index Rights
EPL Index holds a license with Opta Sports Data to use their data feed for internet and editorial use which is why we must establish all of these conditions before hand to protect the content for subscribers of EPL Index.
- If we find any member that does not follow our Terms and Conditions, in regards to sharing content and statistics, we have the right to close their account without prior notice.
- We hold the right to remove any members that are abusive to staff or other members of the EPL Index community without prior notice.
- We hold the right to amend any blog post or article on the site without prior notice if the blog post is abusive to members or staff.