Following on from the Christmas day launch of the Quick Season EPL Stats based on full stats for the whole squad together in one place we’ve moved on one step further to providing you with a one stop statistical solution.
Our next release is the Player based Quick Season epl stats. In this section, as we’ll show you below, the Stats Centre will display the Player’s stats sorted by match. Not only will you now have the option to check on how the player’s stats compare at different times of the season in terms of months but you will be able to check how they do in spells throughout the year; 1st half of season or 2nd half of season.
For example you can see how well David Silva played in the month of September or from the start of the season to Christmas (August to December). The default setting when you enter the area is August to June to display full season stats.
Please view the screenshots below to find out how you can use this brand new section (available for free to those on the Ful Stats package for £3.95 per month – not a subscriber? Subscribe Now!
- Access the new area by Navigating to the Quick Season Stats area from the front page and clicking on the link show below:
- Once you’ve reached the Quick Season Stats page you can select the player that you wish to view in depth stats for by clicking on their name (David Silva below).
- Once you select the chosen players name you will enter the brand new area to allow more analysis of player performance and what they’ve achieved in certain games or periods throughout the season.
- The default stats query is for the entire season so the subscriber can view the full stats of the season for the player and follow the same structure whereby they can view stats on the following areas: Tackling, Defending, Discipline, Passing, Passing Zones, Creativity, Possession and Attack (as shown above).
- Users can also use the date range filter to filter stats for the player from particular months or spells of the season. As you can see below we’ve used the filter to check out David Silva’s stats for December where he achieved a healthy 86% Pass Accuracy. You can also see that the scores from the games are noted as well as a win/loss/drawn indicator for further analysis purposes.
- We’ve used the new area to find where David Silva was most prolific for his creativity of Manchester City goals. Check below as we found September to be his best month so far.
- As you can see from the stats above – we’ve found that David Silva was prolific with his goal assists in September. Three games with consecutive assists, four assists in three games and eleven chances created over the three games. Just a snippet of what you can analyse on the new area of our Stats Centre.
Please note, none of these stats area available for download, they are all queried from our online Stats Centre which you can use to write for us, your own blog or for your viewing pleasure!
Check out our packages below to subscribe (we now accept Credit Cards via 2Checkout.com as well as our original PayPal method):