The big games just keep on coming this season and this weekend we have the Premier League’s 2nd and 3rd placed sides going head to head at the Lane. Traditionally this fixture favours United and Spurs will be desperate to finally end their United jinx (more below in the match facts & stats), even more so after being gunned down, 5-2, by their bitter rivals.
Spurs Vs Man Utd : Head to Head
• This will be the 150th league meeting between these clubs. Tottenham have won 35, Manchester United 75 and 39 draws.
• Manchester United are looking to complete the PL double over Tottenham for the ninth time and first since 2009-10.
• Manchester United are one short of scoring their 100th league goal at Tottenham.
• Tottenham have failed to score in their last three PL matches against Manchester United. It is 290 minutes (four hours and 50 minutes) of PL football since they last scored against them – Ledley King in their 3-1 defeat at Old Trafford in April 2010.
• Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 21 PL matches against Tottenham stretching back 11 years – since a 3-1 away defeat in May 2001 when Willem Korsten (2) and Les Ferdinand scored the Spurs goals. Paul Scholes scored for United.
• Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 10 PL visits to White Hart Lane, but have drawn three of the last four (two of them 0-0).
For Spurs Stats & Facts visit the next page.